7 novembre 2011

Dressing room - Mustard dress & camel coat


I have been playing (again) with H&M dressing room :D
I really like this mustard dress, it looks perfect for Autumn and to go straight into Winter as well.
I also need a camel coat and this one looks cute... Even tho H&M's quality - expecially when it comes to coats and outerwear - does not really convince me. Anyhow, I am going to think about it later on, maybe when January sales will be here.

Mi son messa (di nuovo!) a giocare col camerino virtuale di H&M :D
Mi piace un sacco questo vestito color mostarda, sembra perfetto per l'Autunno e per andare dritti dritti fino all'Inverno. Avrei anche bisogno di un cappotto color cammello e questo sembra carino... Anche se di solito la qualità dei cappotti di H&M non mi convince tanto. Comunque, ci penserò più avanti, magari coi saldi.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Thank you for your sweet message! ♥



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...