3 novembre 2011

All Hallows' Eve





dress:  old - bodysuit: Vintage - booties: Zara.

Last weekend I was in Lucca (Tuscany) for the annual Comics & Games convention (pics coming soon!). I got back home on Sunday evening, really tired due the train trip and all. I actually had no intention of going out on Monday for Halloween, but then a friend called and invited me out... and so I had to organize a quick costume, lol! The easiest way to go was dressing all black, pretending to be a vampire... :D
I pulled off this little black strapless dress I didn't worn for years. It had glorious times in the past, as I have been using it a lot while I was working in a disco pub many (10+?) years ago. I decided it was time to wear it again and so I put a lacey bodysuit underneath, black belt, black tights and my favourite booties, I added a black long pearls necklace and went for a goth makeup with dark eyes, red lipstick and red nails et voila, I was (almost) a vampire! :D

It was too dark outside for taking good pics, so I had to take it inside. They weren't really anything special, and needed some editing. I have been a Photoshop enthusiast for years but I just recently discovered some great programs such as Lightroom. My latest find is Pixlr, which I find out via Independent Fashion Bloggers, and I've been experimenting with it all day. It's really easy to use and it has great features and cool effects that add that plus to any picture! I already love it.

---

Lo scorso weekend sono stata a Lucca per Lucca Comics & Games (prossimamente qualche foto!) e sono tornata a casa Domenica sera davvero stanchissima per il viaggio in treno (pieno e in ritardo, ovviamente) e tutto il resto. Lunedì non avevo alcuna intenzione di uscire per Halloween, ma poi mi ha chiamato un amico e ho dovuto organizzare un costume in fretta e furia! La cosa più veloce da fare era vestirsi di nero e far finta di essere un vampiro! :D
Ho tirato fuori dall'armadio questo vestitino nero senza spalline che non indossavo da anni. L'ho usato tantissime volte in passato e ha avuto tempi gloriosi quando lavoravo in un disco pub molti (+ di 10?) anni fa. Ho deciso che era ora di indossarlo di nuovo e così l'ho messo con sotto un body di pizzo, delle calze nere, cintura nera e i miei booties preferiti, una lunga collana di perle nere, un makeup un po' dark con occhi scurissimi, rossetto rosso, unghie rosse et voila, ero (quasi) una vampira! :D

Fuori era troppo buio per fare delle foto e ho dovuto farle in casa. Non erano niente di che e avevano proprio bisogno di un po' di editing. Sono una fan di Photoshop da anni ma solo di recente sono venuta a conoscenza di programmi come Lightroom. La mia scoperta più recente è Pixlr, che ho trovato attraverso Independent Fashion Bloggers, e sono stata lì a sperimentare tutto il giorno. E' davvero facile da usare ed ha caratteristiche ed effetti davvero carini che aggiungono quel tocco in più a qualsiasi foto! Ne sono già innamorata.

6 commenti:

  1. love the blog, so I'm a folllower =)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Aww love the top photo!

    I think you'll like my blog.

    Want to follow each other?

    http://sophlife.blogspot.com/

    Xox Soph

    RispondiElimina
  3. thank you! I like your blog too and I'm now following you :)

    RispondiElimina
  4. I like the first picture, its so funny! hehe
    I'm following you, return love back?
    Happy Sunday :)
    xxxx

    RispondiElimina
  5. Thank you! eheh, it was me being silly in that pic lol! I will sure return the love back! Nice blog there ;)

    RispondiElimina

Thank you for your sweet message! ♥



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...