12 ottobre 2011

My fav shoes



As my first post, let me show off my favourite shoes. First, I need to say that I always had a crush for mary janes and t-bar strap shoes. With heels or flats, I have several of them and I really can't stop buying it!
I found these last year in the marketplace nearby my home for a ridiculous price - just 15€! Although they have a 9cm heel, they are truly comfortable and they go with everything. It was love at first sight :)

Come primo post, lasciate che vi mostri le mie scarpette preferite. Per prima cosa devo dire che ho sempre avuto una cotta per le mary janes e le francesine. Con tacco o senza, ne ho già diverse e ne vorrei anche di più! :D
Queste le ho prese l'anno scorso al mercato in Montagnola, al banchino con le scarpe in stock da cui mi rifornisco, per un prezzo quasi ridicolo: 15€! Anche se hanno un tacco di circa 9cm, sono davvero comode e vanno con tutto. E' stato amore a prima vista :)




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Thank you for your sweet message! ♥



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...